Where do I vote?
You can find your voting location by entering your name or your address at GoVoteTN.gov or on the GoVoteTN app. You can also look on your current voter registration card.
Where are the election day locations in Knox County?
Election Day locations and schedules in Knox County
KAT bus and trolley routes to voting locations
Will there be election day voting on campus?
The Howard H. Baker Jr. Center is an election day location for some students who live on UT’s campus. If you live in Fort Sanders, you will most likely have to vote at Ft Sanders School. The map below shows the voting precincts. The streets in purple will vote at Fort sanders School. Those in Green will vote at the Howard H. Baker Jr. Center. Use this search to double check your voting location before you go to the polls.
Who is on the ballot?
What do I need to bring when I vote?
Any of the following IDs may be used, even if expired:
- Tennessee driver license with your photo
- United States Passport
- Photo ID issued by the Tennessee Department of Safety and Homeland Security
- Photo ID issued by the federal or Tennessee state government
- United States Military photo ID
- Tennessee handgun carry permit with your photo
VolCards/College IDs are NOT accepted for voting in Tennessee.